Spectraforce offers a powerful suite of IT and Consulting services allowing companies to embrace the challenges of meeting and exceeding the company's IT needs with an aggressive Total Cost of Ownership. We enable companies to focus on their core competencies, while we handle the integral details of building IT solution guaranteeing quality delivery with significant cost savings.
We offer a competitive edge through our Staff Augmentation Services (PrimuSourcing) and Projects Outsourcing Services, which are powered by our Global Delivery Model with teams based onsite in the US and offshore in India.
- Research, write, edit technical documentation to support new and sustaining product development projects for the Neuro business unit.
- Collaborate with development engineering, marketing, regulatory affairs, and clinical, among others, to gather inputs for IFUs.
- Follow internal processes and procedures. Understand and comply to medical device regulatory requirements related to labeling.
- Technical aptitude for learning new tools and systems. Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience / familiarity releasing documentation in Document Control system.
- Very high-level attention to detail.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline, Communications, Science, English or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of six plus years of progressively more responsible experience as a technical writer in a medical or high-technology (preferably biotechnology) environment.
- Experience working in a content management system required.
- Must have current or recent medical device or pharma industry experience.
- Must have 4-6 years experience in the medical device industry.
- Must have end-user technical writing experience; that is, direct experience writing clinician and/or patient manuals.
Please note, the role will be hybrid – 50% onsite and 50% remote, the selected candidate will be expected onsite and will need to take a COVID test each week onsite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.