SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our Product team to develop and drive both internal and external documentation projects. In this role, you will write enablement documentation, build better experiences with our feature content, and assist our product teams with in-product microcopy. If that excites you, then we can’t wait to connect. Our product team helps build world-class products that help our customers take care of applicants from “Hi to Hired.”
This is a fully remote role. You may be located anywhere on the east coast or must be willing to work east coast hours.
In This Role You Will
- Develop and implement a clear product voice
- Interview our subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand and document our technology
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and designers to create content that helps our customers understand the value of our product
- Write clear copy that helps make our feature set clear to the user within the product and in support documentation
- Communicate with different teams, ranging from engineers to salespeople, with the ability to adapt to the complexity of different topics
- Develop release specific content that drives greater product adoption
- Create and adapt content for different mediums (help center, presentations, release notes, tooltips, product guides, etc.) and audiences.
- Establish and implement the technical writing process within our Product team
- 5 plus years of experience as a technical writer in a relevant field
- Experience creating documentation both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with online advertising tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.