Sismo is a privacy-preserving login system based on blockchain infrastructure, decentralized identities (DID) and Zero Knowledge (ZK) technology.
Sismo is developing the Sismo Protocol which allows anyone to generate privacy-preserving attestations from their web3 accounts (e.g BAYC NFT Ownership). Sismo attestations can be stored as NFTs on Ethereum/EVM chains and are compatible with web2 and web3 applications as an access control and reputation tool.
Our team of 7 crypto-native builders has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, Sandbox, Kleros, ConsenSys). We recently raised $10m from some of the top blockchain teams (Optimism, Starkware, Curve, Axie Infinity, Nansen, etc..), a strong mix of web3 investors (Delphi, IDEO, Framework, Fabric) and successful web2 projects (Founder of Product Hunt, Naval Ravikant, GFC).
At Sismo, you will be exposed to everything crypto has to offer; from comprehensive training to in-person conferences and hackathons to good community memes and so much more.
The Sismo team prioritises privacy, decentralization and developing ZK tech that will power the future of the decentralized web. We are deeply committed to this mission and believe cryptography and blockchains will benefit billions of people by enabling users to take ownership of their digital identity.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate team members to join our core team. We expect every team member to be committed towards their personal development, education and growth.
Whether you are a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3. We measure success 3 months after hire by the following categories:
- Communication skills: clear, concise, and consistent
- Initiative and autonomy
- Alignment with Sismo’s mission and values
At Sismo, you will work side by side with a diverse group of motivated and skilled team players. We are looking for someone that’s ready to elevate their career in web3 and grow with our team.
As part of your role, you will be in charge of creating, reviewing, revising, and maintaining Sismo’s technical documentation, including protocol overview, system operations, testing, and user documentation. You will be expected to gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
More broadly, you will be contributing to Sismo’s overall content strategy, including user-centric blog posts, podcast appearances, twitter spaces/AMAs, conferences and other content-related marketing channels.
- Previous experience in technical writing within the crypto industry
- General understanding of blockchain infrastructure, zero-knowledge proofs and privacy tech
- Strong writing, production, and technical editing skills
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, product development and other departments
- Previous experience in content marketing is a bonus
- French speaking
- Willing to relocate in France
The Sismo team is deeply dedicated to the development of Sismo Protocol and the Sismo ecosystem and aggressively builds to see-through our mission… and we have great benefits for those who join us:
- Strong incentives (Salary + Tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community.