She Executives is seeking a Technical Writer. The ideal candidate will have experience writing documents and instructions for consumer products.
What You Will Do
You’ll produce a variety of top-quality learning materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups, and training videos. Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and create digital and print product instructions for and documentation for internal and external users
- Be able to understand and explain technical instructions
- Develop, edit, and proofread privacy and technical documents
- Work closely with the marketing and graphic design team to create visuals to match processes and procedures
- Highlight and document any materials that need to be handled with caution
- 2-5 years of Technical Writing experience
- Experience writing B2C and B2B is preferred
- Knowledge of Privacy regulation, and compliance industry preferred
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship-building skills, and ability to achieve results without a direct reporting relationship.