Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 50 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join the Product Team to help us build the perfect help center. You will work on Sendinblue’s help center, writing, updating, and maintaining the different help articles.
- Design, organise, and improve our help center articles
- Review existing help articles to make sure the content is up to date
- Engage with engineers, product managers, and support team members to ensure the accuracy of the articles
- Master degree level
- You can speak English fluently
- At least 1/2 years of experience in technical writing or support, ideally for a SaaS tool
- Analytical mindset, organisational skills, precision, patience
- Understanding of the technical part in deep when needed; and knowing how to popularise technical concepts
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.