Salsita is a software development agency specializing in the creation of sophisticated, modern web applications and mobile apps. Our clients range from funded startups to world-famous enterprises such as eBay, SAP and Texas Instruments. Our areas of specialization include 3D product configurators, eCommerce, web and mobile dashboards, online content editors and data visualization.
Role and Responsibilities
Working through the Marketing Department to write articles around the software product development industry, retail and eCommerce. Basically promotional materials, blog posts, newsletter, social media content, video scripts, and a host of other materials for various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Write clear, engaging copy with a distinct voice to drive qualified traffic, edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Ability to create customer-centric content using the best content practices and understanding of customer journeys and pain points.
- Collaborate with designers and other professionals on marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages and company website).
- Collaborate with our clients to produce case studies and product reviews.
- Coordinate content production (internal and external), responsible for publishing, posting and distribution in general.
- Experience with on-page and off-page SEO optimization.
- Able to conduct SEO research and come up with relevant content ideas.
- You are a native English speaker, or can speak it at a C1/C2 level.
- You have a passion for technology.
- Excellent technical writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Good To Have:
- UX writing skills for web and mobile applications.
- Digital marketing experience.
- You know how to work with branding and style guides, and can shift voices as necessary, from technical whitepapers to Twitter posts.
- Ability to write strong content for multiple audiences (customers, technical, and teams).
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Collaborative and proactive spirit. Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Background in computer science or related studies would be a plus.
- Company dinners and beer/wine tastings each month.
- Piano, guitar and yoga lessons.
- Language courses (English, German, Italian, Spanish and Czech for foreigners).
- 65000 CZK hardware budget.
- Flexible working hours with home office
- Fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, nuts, UGO juices, healthy snack bars, ...).
- Company private club with a piano, guitar, gym, foosball and ping-pong.
- And much more..