Having good engineering practice alone is not enough. We need to put our engineering story in front of the world so that they know we are good at something. This is where we need you!
We deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for large enterprises, government agencies, publicly listed companies all over the world.
1. Deliver case studies, whitepapers, and relevant engineering articles highlighting our business impact.
2. Work with internal teams across departments at different stages of projects to capture technical aspects in-depth.
3. Be ready to interview clients about their experience to assess what impact our work has on their business.
4. Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team so proactive communication is very important.
1. Decent WordPress understanding. If not as a programmer, at least as a user.
2. Some exposure to publishing, e-commerce industries.
3. Good English is a must as all your content will written be in English.
Good to Have
1. Experience of writing/blogging/public speaking and/or community contributions.
2. Prior experience in working with a remote team.