Redhorse Corporation is currently seeking a Technical Writer – Level II to join our team to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Services (SETA) to the Joint Artificial Center (JAIC) Missions Directorate. The Missions Directorate is tasked with direction / synchronization of efforts to modernize the DoD with AI. The work location for this position is in the National Capital Region (NCR) with the possibility of up to 25% travel.
Major Duties for the Technical Writer – Level II include but are not limited to:
- Researches highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Create various weekly, biweekly, and monthly reports
- Draft, expand, refine and edit architecture documents, technical concepts or solutions into an easy to read, comprehensive, compliant and compelling documents
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and government regulations
- Create compelling White Papers and other documents.
- Interact with the customer and technical team members for content development
- Become familiar and comply with government style guides
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or English/Journalism
- A range of four (4) to eight (8) years of relevant work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, as an expert spokesman for the agency in all areas of the employee's expertise
- Expert in use of MS Office Suite to include Visio and Project
- An active Top Secret security clearance with current SCI eligibility is required for this role. Jobseekers who do not possess an active Top Secret security clearance with current SCI eligibility will not be considered.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.