Who We Are - Qwinix is a cloud-native consultancy and Google Cloud Partner. Driven by a distinguished engineering core, Qwinix works with clients to modernize their infrastructure, develop powerful digital experiences and processes, and strategically adopt innovative cloud solutions.
We’re on a mission to close the gap between next and now. Through great people and great technology, we’re able to solve the world’s most pressing problems and build remarkable experiences, processes, and products for our clients.
We pride ourselves on fostering a growth-centric culture through every step of a Qwinix employee's journey. From comprehensive onboarding practices to career development incentives, we strive to help our employees build a brighter tomorrow for themselves and their clients.
What you will do
- Good Communication Skills
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferre
Where You Will be Located
This is 100 percent remote role.
What Action You Need to Take
If you are interested in this role, share your latest resume, or contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job is not aligned with your skill set, but you are looking for a new position in google cloud space, please contact us for a discussion on your next job by visiting us our career page https://www.qwinix.io/careers/
Alternatively, please feel free to share this job posting with your network and ask us about our referral program.
Why this work is important
We are dedicated to delivering quality customer service and, most importantly, compassionate support during times of need for their customers.
Qwinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable.