Persado is a high growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more.
The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values.
We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For
Persado is looking for a Technical Writer to build, deploy, and monitor stellar content and resources to support the Persado customer experience. Reporting to the Customer Training & Enablement Manager, you will support customer adoption, retention, growth and development as we continue to grow the business. You’ll partner with key stakeholders to support, educate, and grow Persado’s Customer community with supporting content and resources.
You’ll be responsible for writing how-to guides, knowledge-base articles, quick reference guides, and customer documentation to support adoption and mastery of Persado’s product and services.
What We Want You to Do
- Determine the most clear and logical way to present information for greatest user comprehension
- Cultivate and deploy ideas for content and efficient workflow solutions - design and improve documentation processes, and tools
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with key business stakeholders globally
- Produce high-quality documentation
- Ensure product and release documentation are clear and impactful by partnering with Persado teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and existing documentation
- Work cross functionally with enablement, engineering, product, and customer success teams to keep documentation up-to-date, effective, and customer-centric
- Review and edit content developed by other team members
- Create tutorials to help Persado users understand how to navigate the Persado product and functionality
- Create and maintain the information architecture of core documentation
- Track and oversee the metrics and reporting needed to measure success and impact
- Identify opportunities to improve feedback loops between Persado customers and teams to enable continuous improvement
What we Want To See
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of technical writing, english, communications, or related
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software/product documentation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- A passion for:
- Writing and editing concise and useful documentation for technical audiences, including tactical how-tos, end-to-end tutorials
- Clarity, concision, and correctness
- Building relationships with internal and external users to get feedback and identify areas for improvement
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for a variety of audiences
- Skill and ability to deliver high quality documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text
- Skills to independently create high quality knowledge articles and documentation
- Capable of establishing and managing project priorities and timelines to drive results
Who You Are
- Obsessed with customer outcomes
- A fast learner, eager to learn about new solutions, technologies and processes
- Drives teams to a common goal through collaboration and teamwork
- Exhibits solid process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- Dependable, reliable with strong attention to detail
- Self-driven, professional, and proactive to take ownership of projects
What We Offer
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding as well as an annual education fund for continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin