Peach is a modern and configurable lending technology platform that helps lenders launch new lending products. Our product is API-based, which means our developer resources are the key link between Peach and the lenders who leverage us to build, launch and scale many of today’s most innovative lending products.
We believe our developer documentation and resources can be even more robust and user-friendly than they are today. Not only will this improve our client experience, but it will also enable Peach to more rapidly scale by helping our clients self-serve.
That’s why it’s a top priority of ours to find an ambitious and skilled technical writer who’s not afraid to broaden their scope to include instructional content and process documentation such as platform migration instructions. We’re looking for someone who brings significant technical writing and financial services experience, and who won’t be satisfied until we’re the most developer-friendly lending technology platform in the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing Series A company. This position will report to the Vice President of Product.
Our Senior Technical Writer Will Help Us By
- Updating and elevating our API reference
- Migrating developer content to a new platform
- Creating documentation to provide context and instructions
- Scoping out and managing build of a developer resource center that includes instructional content and process documentation
- Incorporating new products and features into our documentation on an ongoing basis
- Familiarity with lending and financial services
- Ability to think big-picture and own the developer user experience
- Experience managing a documentation platform
- Experience writing API documentation
- Experience creating developer resource centers
- Experience creating training manuals, instructional materials, video tutorials and other learning content
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon Valley or SF! (or work remote and never commute again!)
- Be part of the first engineers in a rapidly-growing team
- Shape the overall engineering architecture and culture
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Small & friendly work environment.