Oyster is a true global team with three main offices: Silicon Valley, Mexico City, and Kathmandu. The immeasurable value of our team's diverse background is what we treasure the most, immediately followed by our common passion for creating woah!-products and delivering excellent work.
We like to work with self-starters and driven people that enjoy complete autonomy and the latest tech equipment we provide them from day one. We love to see them take proud ownership of the results, and celebrate victories across borders together.
Our highly skilled team of Fintech gurus and emerging markets experts is committed to raise the bar of the Mexican financial industry, one step at a time.
What You Need For This Role
- 3-5 years of work experience in development, product management, professional services, customer/client success, data science, technical writing, or related field.
- Expertise in business applications such as excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Experience writing in Markdown.
- Hands-on experience with version control (such as Git or Subversion.)
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud.
- Advanced english.
What You'll Do In This Role
- Produce content for using Oyster features, including contextual content that clarifies why and when a user might use a feature or workflow.
- Identify and address content gaps or the need for additional media such as diagrams or videos.
- Help review and triage incoming suggestions, corrections, and other content from the Oyster community.
- Help create and review UI text, such as field labels and error messages, in our product.
- Improve the Oyster documentation site features and user experience in collaboration with engineers and other technical writers. These efforts might include the documentation site’s design, search, build process, feedback methods, SEO, visitor analytics, versioning, and other technical components.
Here you will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to our product as well as find time to focus on your own personal development. Our unique work environment is a mix of a fresh entrepreneurial mindset (“get the stuff done!”) and solid Fintech expertise. Moving to the hard facts, what we offer is:
- Very competitive salary
- 10 vacation days with full vacation prime
- 1 day extra every 8 working weeks
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- Health insurance, also in case of accidents