Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture, embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger, more successful company.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to support an ongoing mission out of Tampa, FL and Fayetteville, NC in a remote position.
The selected candidate will ensure documents accurately communicate and address current practices, issues, and challenges experienced by the end user of the capability that is the subject of any given assignment.
- Research subject matter as required to support document development.
- Research contact, including industry, academia, and other commands, as necessary and appropriate.
- Develop, edit, maintain and incorporate comments into assigned clients’ documents, and facilitate and record proceedings of meetings related to the assigned documents, including producing briefs, presentations, meeting summaries, and other support documents related to assigned documents.
- Support and provide capability production document (CPD) and capability development document (CDD) in support of material acquisition process to validate and resource materiel solutions.
- Draft capabilities-based assessments with sufficient depth and breadth to develop coherent and well-supported recommendations for later use in the validation process of the identified capability requirements and associated capability gaps to support possible follow-on actions.
- Observe and adhere to the proper protocols and requirements for processing, handling, and storing classified materials.
- 5+ years of experience with developing capability requirements generation and documentation
- 5+ years experience with CDD packages, including key performance parameters (KPPs), Key System Attributes (KSA), and Ariel performance analysis system (APAs)
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years experience with military and DoD Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and military strategic planning process
- BA or BS degree
- 10 years of experience with performing analytical and technical writing for military forces or any of its components
- Experience as a combat developer or trained in force modification
- BA or BS degree in a technical or engineering field
- Graduate of Advanced Force Management Course
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certificates in CLR 101, RQM 110, CLR 151, CLR 250, CLR 252, and RQM 310
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.