Monite lets neobanks or B2B SaaS companies embed Invoicing, AP Automation, and other functionalities into their existing interface in 3-5 weeks. Essentially, we’re building a company like Stripe but focused on finance automation. It’s a new industry we’re opening in Embedded Finance.
We believe that great developer documentation is key to the overall success of our APIs. We strive to provide the best developer experience for partners who integrate with our APIs, and our Developer Portal will be at the very heart of this experience.
We are looking for technical writers who are passionate about great developer experience as much as we are. You will join a talented startup team – to build the next wave of Embedded finance – but also to innovate on how great developer documentation should be built in the future!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating our API documentation and other integration materials, such as API reference, developer guides, implementation tutorials, and example integrations.
- Pairing with our Product and Development teams to understand the complex technical aspects of the API integration and convey these aspects in a simple and straightforward way.
- Peer-reviewing materials provided by your colleagues (technical writers, product managers, software engineers) to learn from each other and achieve the highest documentation quality.
- Collaborating with other technical writers on defining writing guidelines, best practices, and documentation development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with other technical writers and our development teams on setting up Docs-As-Code, DocOps automation, and other means to implement the best-in-class Developer Portal.
- Being part of the talented, supportive, and highly-motivated team focusing on improving all aspects of the developer experience.
We’re looking for someone who is/has
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written - feel free to send some samples).
- Great communication and teamwork skills, especially in a fully-remote environment.
- Experienced in writing API documentation and other documentation for developers.
- Creative, empathetic, collaborative, and optimistic.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Self-starter, organized, attentive to details, critical thinker, and problem solver.
- A curious person and a perpetual learner and teacher.
- Main principles of writing documentation for developers.
- Docs-as-Code methodology (including Git flows, markdown, and asynchronous collaboration with other team members).
- API documentation tools such as Swagger/OpenAPI, Postman, Stoplight.
- CMSs and authoring tools (Readme is a plus).
- Agile methodology
What we offer
- Opportunity to disrupt one of the biggest industries in Europe
- A great challenge that will bring you to a new level as a professional
- High degree of autonomy, absolutely flat hierarchy
- Working with an international top-notch team of seniors
- You have an impact & grow fast - we're a small team, and you're always heard
- Personalized coaching and mentorship, learning budget
- Balanced work environment - we do high performance, we take good care of each other
- Work from anywhere policy
- Attractive salary package
- Company-wide events
- Premium Mac/Windows laptop