Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere - from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Mirantis is adding a Technical Writer to join the Mirantis documentation team. We are looking for someone with the technical background and communication capabilities to write for our Docker Enterprise documentation. Are you that person?
As a content developer on the Mirantis docs team, you'll work with a team of product managers and engineers to plan, develop, refactor, publish, and maintain documentation.
Ideal candidates will have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and product managers, and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical content.
- Drive the development of documentation for Docker Enterprise products
- Independently follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation for Docker Enterprise services.
- Engage the customer service team partners on matters of schedule, completeness, and accuracy, when creating the documentation.
- Write and/or edit code samples to support documentation.
- Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, and form.
- Help define writing projects.
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical writing or lead writing role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience designing and delivering IT pro or developer-oriented documentation.
- Experienced using Git.
- Experienced with web services.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience working directly with development teams.
- Degree in English, Technical Writing, or related field highly desirable.
- Strong grammar skills.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A proactive mindset for resolving problems and delivering results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.