Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Efficiency of expression -- concise, polished, and precise writing -- is not a gift granted to all. How is your gift valued presently? Are you producing work that matters, work that catapults your company along its path to industry acclaimed, next generation product? Now is the time to leave your imprint. As a Technical Documentation Specialist with Locus, you will deploy your expertise to harmonize disparate pieces of existing documentation, unifying the presentation, and producing award worthy pieces for internal and external audiences alike.
- You will be the nexus equipping our Hardware/Software Robotics Engineering, Deployment and Customer Success teams with foundational manuals, technical publications, release notes, and ad hoc user documentation.
- Collect, parse, organize and unify existing documentation.
- Collaborate strategically with Training and Delivery counterparts to understand needs, and identify gaps or opportunities.
- Author training documentation to better equip our customers’ personnel. Create other end user documents as required.
- 4-6 years of progressive success in Technical/Technology related Documentation, Publication, and Content Writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Technical Communications, Marketing or equivalent education/experience in a related.
- Facility with e-authoring tools
- Technical Product Environment experience (SAAS, SW/HW Product, etc.)
- Experience within a modern logistics framework (3PL, Warehouse).
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.