Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London and Singapore, Ledger has a team of 280+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies.
As part of a strong growth we are looking for talent to join the Engineering Architecture team as a Technical Writer. The architecture team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of design quality for both our B2C and B2B products, as well as help the Product teams scope and build the next great features of our products.
The architecture team aims at creating the best developer experience possible, both internally and our third party developers, and in this context we are looking at reinforcing our team with a technical writer to help shape this developer experience.
Architecture Team Missions
- The team you will be joining has the following missions:
- Ensure a secure, resilient, scalable & stable platform by leading architecture product requirements and help applying good design principles
- Keep growing features, helping scope new features by iterating over high level design with Product & Engineering teams
- Support engineering teams on critical topics by providing expertise and hands-on help
- You will write documentation along all the steps of the integration process with the aim of optimizing the overall process
- You will maintain and document features exposed to our third party developers
- You will be responsible for releasing and maintaining a brand new documentation for external developers wishing to integrate their cryptocurrency into the Ledger ecosystem, or use our public APIs
- You will use and improve the internal knowledge management system
- You will assist the lead developer in training new employees about Ledger technical stack and documentation processes
- You will help with wording reviews, blog posts and website articles, related to new cryptocurrency support
- You will create/update processes and methods and contribute to improving their operations. In particular, you will participate to validating the doc generated by trying it out internally or with external beta testers.
- Strong writing skills and experienced in managing documentation in a technically oriented company
- Experience with writing tutorials or technical guides
- Familiar with blockchain concepts
- Blockchain and crypto-currency enthusiast
Good to have
- Basic software development skills, in particular the ability to follow tutorials to bootstrap projects, and evaluate quality of those tutorials
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.