We’re looking for a technical writer with a passion for software development and talent for distilling technical concepts into clear, concise, and engaging content. Your audiences will be software teams and you’ll need to be able to communicate to both the end user, their boss, and all the way up to CTO. Your work will touch a variety of channels across the marketing department - SEO, Blog, Website, and Email. We are looking for a passionate learner: someone who strives to continuously improve their understanding of our industry.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Slack, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
- Work with corporate marketing, product marketing, and developer relations to create a technical content calendar
- Write SEO content related to our technology and adjacent technologies
- Review and edit drafts contributed by the developer relations team, helping to shape narrative around technical topics
- Own and evolve our Blog
- Maintain our brand voice, keeping it consistent across LaunchDarkly marketing and company materials
- 5+ years technical writing experience in a role that involves educating developers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and communicate how they work to both technical and non-technical audiences
- SEO experience or willingness to learn
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry-standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly