We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! This role is 100% REMOTE!
- Compile, edit, and proofread technical reports from artifacts generated through our security risk assessments and other professional services engagements.
- Assist in creating and writing internal training documentation, knowledgebase articles, process & procedure documents, and assist with company communication.
- Maintains an understanding of high-level cybersecurity concepts.
- Maintains a close relationship with different members of the technical teams and stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with marketing to make sure reports are on brand and being presented in the best possible way.
- Become the go to subject matter expert for Microsoft Word features for the company.
- 3 years of experience in the definition and implementation of document style guides and standards for plans, procedures, guides and roadmaps.
- 3 years of functional and/or technical content design and development in any of the following areas: project management, architecture, security, quality assurance, training and/or change management.
- 3 years of experience with the definition and use of document configuration control processes.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and graphics.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines at the same time.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience.