LanguageWire is one of the world's leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Today's translation industry is a game on technology, driven by software solutions for project management, content platform integrations, and MT assisted translations. In LanguageWire, we are more than 70 employees in the tech department and growing. We are looking for a dynamic and engaging Technical Writer for our Product Management team to take our documentation to the next level. The position is in Valencia, Spain, where our fantastic +80 employees look forward to welcoming you.
In the position as Technical Writer, you will lead the production of documentation for multiple audiences. API documentation for our customers, user manuals on our integration software and SaaS offerings, white papers on AI/ML and much more.
- Define our new process for structuring, authoring and publishing technical documentation to multiple stakeholders
- Gather information from our development teams, support teams, customers and Product Management
- Write concise and compelling technical content which meet different needs and can be used across various display points. Examples are API docs, software manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles and training material
- Collaborate with development teams and product owners to identify the gaps in our technical documentation
- Lead the content production for our new developer portal. The portal focuses on our public API, client libraries for PHP, Java and .NET and our Connector Cloud
- Report to the VP of Product Management.
- 3+ years' experience in technical writing from a relevant software industry. We would love to see a portfolio of the documentation projects you have done in the last 12 months
- Excellent English language skills – speaking, writing skillsand editing
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end documentation process and the tech doc needs of multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience writing reference documentation and tutorials with code samples
- Strong skills in technical documentation tools like ClickHelp, Madcap Flare or similar
- Experience with DITA is considered an advantage but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of localization tools and processes is a plus.
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it's a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that's why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
If you have any questions about the role please send an e-mail to Julia Ajchsztet (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you onboard as soon as possible, so please submit your application and CV through our system sooner rather than later.