Our company was founded under the belief that traditional eCommerce infrastructure isn’t cutting it anymore. In many ways, brands make our life more exciting. They make us dress like movie stars, do our best work wherever we go, play sports feeling like an athlete, and buy our moms presents on Mother’s Day.
Our mission is to enable those brands to serve their customers faster, better, and without limitations. By developing the world’s leading headless storefront platform with an ever-growing team from across the globe.
As a Technical Writer at Instant Commerce, you will become our product authority, and teach others to become experts. Your job is to create Instant Commerce product documentation and assist engineers in writing documentation and reviewing their work.
This role is multi-functional between product, engineering, sales engineering, and customer success. You should be passionate about taking feedback and requests from the field, learning about and documenting new product features, and explaining existing features and workflows in ever more concise and useful ways. You should be excited about exploring and understanding Headless eCommerce and communicating with peers and colleagues across relative fields.
This role is hybrid and based in Amsterdam, reporting to the CMO.
- Review and write documentation for new product features and functionality.
- Coordinate existing documentation into a logical flow.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product to identify documentation gaps.
- Capture feedback about documentation, identify areas of improvement and implement solutions.
- Empower others to write good documentation via templates, style guides, and clear information architecture.
- Collaborate with Engineers to align terminology and knowledge, and to identify the accurate formatting and placement for different kinds of content.
- Become an authoritative user of our platform and explainability and terminology.
- Identify cross-linking opportunities between documentation and product user interfaces, tutorials, and marketing materials.
This role is a killer opportunity to work with one of Amsterdam’s most dynamic and fast-moving start-ups in tech. You’ll be a pivotal member of the team with a chance to put your stamp on our business as we expand globally in the next year and beyond.
- A career-defining opportunity to shape the future of a scaling business
- Becoming part of an international, highly talented, and ambitious team
- We work Hybrid with remote-first principles and an Amsterdam HQ. Keyword: flexibility
- Unlimited vacation days + National holidays
- Monthly team events
- Yearly company retreat
- Access to mental health support via OpenUp
- MacBook Air
- Pension plan
- The opportunity to profit from the exponential growth through stock options
- Flexible employee benefits via YourCampus.