When it’s safe to return to the office, we will be adopting a hybrid working policy. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more about our return to office plans!
Being a Senior Technical Writer at iManage means…
You are a detail oriented, dynamic, and self-driven Technical Documentation and Business Process Writer who will interface with various business leaders and subject matter experts across the organization to develop high quality technical documentation for iManage Risk & Compliance products. You will become an expert on product functionality and design templates for implementation processes. You will interview the subject matter experts and create documentation that adheres to the iManage technical publication standards.
You will be part of the iManage Enablement team that spearheads the customer and partner success agenda, and drives content to enable customers and partners to successfully navigate the product adoption journey.
You will get an opportunity to learn iManage product suite and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization—including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption, User Experience, and R&D—to curate, develop, publish, and maintain learning content that eliminates friction with the product adoption.
iM Responsible For
- Curating and mapping content based on the product journey for various personas (Partner, IT Admin, User).
- Developing technical documentation by understanding the product domain, product features, and use cases.
- Understanding the implementation processes and creating new business process templates, flow charts, forms, system/functional specification templates.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and updates to existing templates, flow charts, and forms.
- Understanding and adhering to iManage technical publications standards and processes.
- Getting under the hood of the product and developing an excellent understanding of the application functionality
- Proactively interacting with subject matter experts (for example, R&D team, Product Managers, Support, Marketing, etc.) to ensure that the product documentation is technically accurate, comprehensive, and complete.
- Continually thinking of innovative ways to come up with deliverables that address problems of customers, partners, support team, and various stakeholders.
iM Qualified Because I Have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with a strong eye for detail.
- Experience working with database products including SQL Solutions
- A basic programming understanding to validate documentation.
- A knack for articulating complex concepts and processes in writing.
- An ability to organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources, and work in a fast paced setting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following concepts/tools: structured writing, minimalism, Wiki-based documentation, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Bonus Points Because I Have
- Knowledge of Smartsheet and Microsoft Project
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge Work™. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.