GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing small business dedicated service provider to the Federal government. We work hard to promote the best interest of our clients, team, and community while delivering excellence through Data Management, Data Analytics , Agile Software Development, Cyber Security, and Management Consulting Services.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who possesses intellectual curiosity and passion for solving problems with an eye for optimization and efficiency.
- Draft, expand, refine and edit technical concepts or solutions into an easy to read, comprehensive, compliant and compelling documents.
- Create compelling White Papers and other documents.- Interact with technical team members for content development.- Become familiar and comply with government style guides- Researches highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Support general technical writing duties (e.g. meeting minutes, action items, agendas, reports, meeting materials, standard operating procedures, policies, guidance documents, and other technical deliverables).
- Develop documentations that aligns with the writing style and expectations of the client and intended audience.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or similar discipline.
- 1 to 4 years of experience working in a consulting environment.
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Projects, and Visio.
- Strong writing skills and experience conveying highly technical material to non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Experience working in the federal contracting space is highly desired.
- This role is remote until our Federal client allows GreenZone back on-site post COVID-19
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.