GlobeMed Group, the largest Healthcare Benefits Management company in the MENA region is looking for a Technical Writer to compose clear and coherent technical information, discuss commercial and industrial products and services, and write instruction manuals for users. He/She will create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and "frequently asked questions" pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and other users within a company or an industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System (MIS)
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience TecDoc tools to create documentation
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.