GBG offers a range of solutions that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers. Our market-leading technology, data and expertise help our customers improve digital access, deliver a seamless experience and establish trust, so that they can transact quickly, safely and securely with their customers online.
We have over 1,000 team members across 15 countries and work with over 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Some of the world's best-known businesses rely on GBG to provide digital services and keep the economy moving.
The Technology team deliver trusted and compelling technology solutions, that help our customers reach, identify and trust their customers, making good people’s lives easier whilst protecting them from harm.
You will support the development team in technical writing and help improve both internal and customer facing documentation within the Identity business unit. You will also use your expertise to help improve existing key documentation
What You Will Do
- Work alongside the development team to write technical content for internal and external publications
- Create API and schema documentation
- Document detailed business requirements and user guides
- Revise existing documentation
- Manage the review and approval process for updates to publications.
- Write technical content for publications.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure documentation meets their needs.
- Proven experience as a Technical Author documenting a variety of technical products with ability to author complex documentation to high standards and to agreed timescales
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong all-round understanding of software development, with specific knowledge regarding documenting api’s.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills; the ability to provide accurate and concise written and verbal communications at all levels and to be able to structure information logically.
- Strong time management skills along with the ability to prioritise workload
- Experience using publication software such as Word, Adobe Acrobat and illustration
- Vibrant office culture
- Flexibility and working from home, may be required from time to time
- If appropriate occasional travel may be required
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.