Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades including 2019 Startup of the Year form Economic Times, #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020. Our suite of products has also been recognized by analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, IT Service Management and Sales Force Automation.
While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation.
Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
- You will be part of the support knowledge management team, whose primary goal is to
- maintain a strong and efficient knowledgebase to provide an excellent self service
- experience to customers. You will work alongside our support team to identify the
- informational needs in various product areas. You will be responsible for designing,
- creating content tailored to business needs in different format like articles, videos etc.,
- Conducting in-depth research in product related topics in order to develop self service content, also identify knowledge gaps in the existing knowledge base
- Develop, write and deliver self service content, blogs, product descriptions and youtube videos
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic in the support portal. Monitor the portal traffic and search terms and improve the search experience for users
- Work with the design team to improvise the current support portal design and layout
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content
- Need to have enough technical knowledge on the product for writing content
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Brainstorm with the Support team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in technical writing
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven content writing experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and be willing to take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.