About the team:
The Product Management team is composed of strategic thinkers and influencers who share one overarching goal: make innovation happen.Equativ is a product-driven organization, and this team is the critical bridge between business, design and technical solutions: it gathers the needs of end-users, evaluates market trends and our competition, uses this information to identify what features bring the most value to our clients, transforms it into actionable roadmaps and drives developments with the engineering team.
As a technical writer in Equativ’s product team, you will be in continuous dialogue with the product, service, software development and marketing teams to help Equativ’s customers to unlock the full potential of all of Equativ’s platforms. Reporting to the Principal Technical Writer, you will make sure Equativ’s customers have easy-to-read, concise, consistent and up to date user documentation, in English language.
Beyond customer facing documentation, you will promote a corporate culture of documentation, assisting various teams with their everyday internal documentation tasks.
Your Tasks Include
- documenting Equativ’s new features and feature updates: interviewing subject matter experts (product owners, software developers etc.), authoring and publishing articles in Equativ’s online help centers (here and here), managing reviews, keeping help content up to date
- focusing on visual content authoring: tutorial videos, screencasts, diagrams, animations etc.
- authoring in-product documentation in Equativ’s user interfaces: UI labels, feature names, tooltips, modals, contextual help etc.), in collaboration with the design team
- authoring new feature announcements and UI walkthroughs
- gathering feedback from service teams and optimizing content to meet customer needs
- categorizing and re-structuring Help Center content following product evolutions
- managing customizations of machine translations of help content by internal native speakers (using Weglot’s translation solution)
- excellent English skills with an outstanding level of proficiency in authoring, proofreading and verbal communication
- ability to analyze complex, technical information from many different sources/stakeholders and turn them into easy-to-understand customer documentation
- degree in technical writing, translation, applied linguistics or a similar field of studies with a technical or IT background
- 2 years+ experience in technical writing, help authoring, knowledge management, training content design or a related field, preferably in the domain of B2B SaaS platforms
- proficiency in video authoring: video script design, animations, voiceover recording, video editing etc.
- proficiency in at least one video authoring tool, preferably TechSmith Camtasia
Equativ is the new single name for Smart Adserver, DynAdmic and LiquidM — three proven innovators in advertising technology. The vertically integrated company provides brand and privacy-safe solutions that empower its clients to achieve maximum impact while respecting the rights of consumers.
The union combines client expertise and engineering excellence to serve the interests of both the supply- side and demand-side with equal professionalism and technical sophistication.
Headquartered in Paris and New York, Equativ operates globally with a team of more than 450 people in 20 offices. Equativ offers the market its own independent ad server, SSP, buyer tools, and media services to fulfill the promise of advertising technology. Learn more at Equativ.com.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Equativ (formerly Smart AdServer) has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!
Equativ is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com