Deepgram is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to combine their writing and technical prowess to create compelling technical content for data scientists, software engineers, and technical product managers. You will create online documentation, tutorials, and sample programs/code for technical audiences. Your passion for writing clear, straightforward material and ability to quickly learn new concepts will help you shape Deepgram's external voice. We're an API first company so we believe our documentation and resources are as much a product as our core services. You will be a critical voice in Deepgram’s Product and Engineering teams, driving high impact materials from start to finish.
Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, Data Scientists are able to unlock unstructured phone, meeting and conversational audio files to generate business value. Deepgram take’s the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at missioncontrol.deepgram.com/signup.
- Create online documentation, tutorials, and sample programs/code for technical audiences.
- Meet with product managers, software engineers, researchers and product designers to ensure all features, enhancements, and changes are fully documented.
- Work with support engineers and customer success managers to help drive customer engagement and adoption, including contributing to Knowledge Base articles and Community questions.
- Authoring and editing technical blog posts and whitepapers.
- Developing training materials, implementation guides, migration guides, best practices, and FAQs.
- Edit content contributed by engineering and the field for technical accuracy, grammar, usage, adherence to style, and fit within information architecture.
- Contribute to or lead strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, our website, and our content.
- 5+ years technical writing experience with experience documenting SDKs, APIs, and similar tools.
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company.
- Gathering information, interviewing SMEs, and conducting research.
- Authoring, publishing, and managing online/web content.
- A thoughtful approach to decision making. You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when remote. Ability to work well with any role in organization.
- Proficiency in version control (preferably git).