CORTAC Group is a full-service consulting firm offering deep experience in the delivery of strategic initiatives and programs. We guide transformational efforts, major initiatives, and programs critical to our client’s bottom line. Our consultants are senior-level advisors with the experience to assess, evaluate, anticipate, and mitigate risks to deliver results that exceed expectations. At CORTAC we focus on client delivery while fostering a culture of employee engagement and comradery. We love what we do!
Leveraging Your Previous Experience, You Will
- Create, prepare, review, revise, and maintain software-related documents
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users
- Gather and analyze information from various sources and subject matter experts to document new or changing compliance requirements
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet document release dates and deliverables while maintaining a library of technical documentation, cataloging it for internal use or external audits
- Utilize project management frameworks, methodologies, and tools to bring structure and add value across the project lifecycle and manage multiple projects or workstreams to successful completion
- Build effective client relationships that result in mutually beneficial outcomes while communicating with key stakeholders consistently and effectively and collaborating with cross functional teams and business units on a global basis
- Present verbal and written status reports to all levels of client leadership including executive stakeholders
- Take initiative and influence others to deliver results necessary to project success while fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration and seek opportunities to add value by taking on additional responsibilities to increase client success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of technical writing experience in the government contract space to include experience with CDRLs
- U.S. Citizenship as is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract
We’d Love to Hear from People With
- Experience with planning, scope, risk, and issue management of strategic, large scale/enterprise technology projects
- Demonstrated success in a client focused/consulting work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to groups and leaders at all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated success achieving results in timeline focused, high ambiguity environments
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in the DoD/Military space
CORTAC Competencies for Success
We operate as trusted advisors for our clients while bringing people together to facilitate collaboration.
We work with our clients to solve business problems and create successful outcomes regardless of obstacles or ambiguity. Planning and organizing our work enables our results.
We are critical thinkers who see around corners and understand project dependencies and risks. We consistently seek additional opportunities to serve our clients and expand CORTAC’s business.
We operate with the highest level of emotional intelligence including humility, composure and active listening. We have a bias for action and will roll up our sleeves to get the job done. We are motivated by delivering value and making our clients look great rather than getting credit ourselves.
Growth & Learning Mindset
We are learners, bringing new ideas and a fresh perspective to the table, learning from our missteps and mentoring and supporting others to learn and grow as well.
Ethics & Integrity
We value clarity, honesty and transparency and we conduct our work with the well-being of our clients and our firm as a top priority.
Beyond our competitive compensation, CORTAC offers industry-leading incentives that reward employees who bring new talent and business opportunities to the firm. If you are seeking an opportunity to be a part of a stellar team while growing your career and helping our clients succeed, provide your information below. We look forward to connecting with you!
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.