Colabra's mission is to increase the world's scientific output.
We're backed by top investors including Village Global, Builders, Inovia, Jude Gomila, the Technical Director of OpenAI, and founders of biotech startups.
We are looking for a contract Technical Writer passionate about documentation, scientific workflows, and lab management.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience in writing technical guides and sales documents for scientific audiences.
- Develop content for Colabra (blog posts, help articles, case studies, and user guides) to be shared across a variety of communication channels (including social media, webinars, industry websites, Colabra's blog and researcher community).
- Work closely with the founding team to brainstorm new topics, then write evergreen content that can be shared for lead generation and nurturing.
- 3+ years in a biotechnology industry setting (ideally with laboratory experience in R&D functions).
- 1+ year of technical or scientific writing experience.
- Basic understanding of content SEO.
- Exceptional editorial skills for interest-piquing content to support both short-form and long-form content pieces on social media, white papers, case studies, etc.