Now we are looking for a Technical Writer who knows how to write concise but comprehensive documentation for our developers and business stakeholders.
Our Engineering team mostly works remotely, but our HQ is located in Manila, Philippines.
We have a geo-dispersed team of engineers who work in Europe and Asia with flexible working schedules.
What You Will Do
- Organize, design, write and constantly improve documentation for developers and business stakeholders
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get a clear understanding of internal processes and architecture
- Work closely with all business stakeholders to understand how business operates
- Develop templates, guidelines, and best practices for scaling our documentation
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing/product documentation, or online publishing
- Excellent written English
- Writing and editing experience
- Experience in working with a large Knowledge Base
- Experience with authoring tools, issue tracking, and version control systems
- Experience in business analysis is a plus
What We Offer
- Fully remote work
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users
- Career and professional growth. It means that we invest time and money in your career(IT conferences, courses, training, software - all that you need for good work)
- Paid medical insurance, co-working rental, technical equipment and business trips to our Manila HQ
- Official working contract, we pay in USD
- Flexible vacations.