We're looking for an experienced technical writer for a full-time position.
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced technical writer who will help our users assist themselves through documentation. We have a ton of features to document, and we need someone who's both tech-savvy and can effectively communicate complex concepts in a friendly, clear, and easy to understand way.
Your job will be primarily to write support documentation for our products (Clockify, Pubmle, Plaky). This means you will create and maintain in-depth documentation on product features, help content, FAQ materials, getting-started guides, etc. You'll gather information from different sources, including testing our apps’ features then plan, write, and update the documentation.
This includes updating our existing documentation to reflect the latest version of our software and creating new documentation as new features are released.
- Produce high-quality documentation (help articles, FAQ’s, tutorials, guides, knowledge base content, etc.) for our apps
- Update and improve existing documentation to reflect changes to functionality
- Test both the app and its documentation for accuracy and consistency
- Examine support tickets and look for common questions that documentation could help answer
- Work with internal teams to get an in-depth understanding of the apps and the documentation requirements
- Perfect English (with excellent writing and proofreading skills)
- 1+ year of experience writing technical content for public consumption
- Tech-savvy - aptitude for learning and applying new tools, processes, and software quickly
- Ability to write in a clear, simple, and concise way that will be easy to understand to end-users and non-technical audience
- Experience creating infographics, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as WordPress)
Nice to Haves
- Experience writing documentation in a SaaS company
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance