ChartHop delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, ChartHop is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like BetterCloud, Lightspeed, Starburst and InVision. ChartHop was founded in 2019 by Ian White and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
As a Technical Writer, you will partner with our product and commercial teams to create product documentation that will enable our internal teams, partners and end users to maximize the value created by the ChartHop platform. You will assist in the management of the entire product content lifecycle from planning to sunset. This role will report to the VP of User Experience.
We Will Measure Your Success Through
- Customer Support Requests
- Customer NPS
- Documentation coverage
- Quality of documentation, training aids & presentations
- Daily / Monthly Active Users
- Customer Onboarding Time
As a Technical Writer, You Will
- Plan, produce, edit and maintain effective documentation — including guides for users, onboarding, integration, API, and training materials, FAQs, Knowledge Base articles and UI copy, for both internal and external, technical and non-technical audiences.
- Support the execution of the product content process and workflow.
- Assist in the maintenance of authoring guidelines for documentation aligned to our overall brand tone of voice.
- As required, collect and analyze performance data of content.
- Support the achievement of targets based on KPIs such as customer delight and operational efficiency.
- Execute documentation best practices for localization readiness.
- Create & maintain other learning aids such as video, product tours, app cues and demos, as needed.
- Facilitate and support product training and enablement, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (writing, content management, teaching) — creating and managing content for complex software products.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a desire to work with subject matter experts around the team.
- Ability to translate highly technical and complex concepts into simple instructions for the end user.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Content professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Vacation days
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.