We are seeking an experienced, creative, and innovative Senior Technical Writer who will contribute significantly to the development of our advanced cell therapy manufacturing platform by planning, creating, and maintaining clear, concise, and attractive technical documentation. This individual will be passionate about quality, clarity, and simplicity in conveying technical information about cutting edge immuno-oncology drug development technology.
This individual will own the technical documentation portfolio for our technology platform as the first technical writer in our organization. They will be responsible for creating simplified user content, including, but not limited to, user guides and service manuals, software user guides, tutorials, technical notes, and other instructional material. Formats will include written documentation, video, web based, and other as appropriate.
This is a multidisciplinary role & this individual will interface across many parts of the company as we develop novel products used in the cell therapy world. The successful candidate will be the resident expert in technical writing with demonstrated skills in working with a diverse group of people including hardware and software engineers, product managers, process and analytical scientists, quality assurance, and others.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment, and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation including user manuals, service manuals, software user guides and tutorials, technical notes and bulletins, and other technical documentation as needed
- Research, write, edit, and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to users with both non-technical and technical backgrounds
- Consult with technical experts in hardware and software engineering, biologists, process development scientists, product managers, and other subject matter experts to ensure clear and concise technical content
- Integrate user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for an enhanced user experience
- Select and adopt a uniform style for technical information and ensure consistency across our content
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience writing technical content for life science instrumentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with technical subject matter experts
- Experience with cell therapy, bioprocessing, or cell culture systems is highly desirable
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience working with a variety of technical teams including hardware, software, and systems engineers, biologists, process development scientists, product managers, and others
- Experience working with external contract resources, agencies, and vendors is highly desirable
- Proactive, inquisitive, creative, self-motivated, flexible to work in a small company environment and assume a wide variety of tasks
- Desire to be part of a rapidly evolving organization, with a compelling technology, and taking products and processes to the next level
- Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and a growth/entrepreneurial mindset
This is Cellares
Cellares is creating the future of cell therapy manufacturing. The company is developing an innovative cell therapy manufacturing solution that is robust, cost-effective and scalable so that cell therapies are more affordable and widely available to patients in need.
Our multidisciplinary team comes together from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for accelerating access to life-saving cell therapies. We value integrity, curiosity, the courage to grow and embrace change. At Cellares, you will collaborate with a world class team of engineers, scientists, and business leaders who are as excited about improving the world as you are.