Write and edit technical documentation, user manuals, and technical or marking slide decks. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise.
Take IT information and create technical documentation, images, and figures to present a cohesive story to the client.
- 5+ years of experience with technical writing in an IT development environment
- Experience with working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Experience with owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Experience in working with content in multiple mediums
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to provide a portfolio of work or writing samples
- Ability to read some programming code
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.