We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our company in our Chiasso HQ. Reporting to the CTO, the selected candidate will collaborate with developers, product specialists and usability experts to produce high-quality documentation that will make our product easier to use and contribute to the overall success of our platform.
- Gather information from subject matter experts to gain a deep understanding of the product
- Translating complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into easily understandable documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Strong working knowledge of authoring tools.
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.