Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Whom Are We Looking For?
Commercially and technically minded individuals who can own our product and manage and deliver a market-leading product to our customer base in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a content creation team and oversee creation and management of targeted content for multiple products
- Develop a content strategy that encompasses company’s goal and aligns with the company's image
- Collaborate with product, marketing and client facing teams to create product content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Design and Implement self-service help center, product documentation, guides and FAQ to address user’s pain points
- Stay up-to-date with the product developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention/ Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor product documentation to compare their activities with those of your company
- Partner on customer marketing initiatives such as customer stories, testimonials, presentations, webinars, and industry use cases
- Analyze the intended audience to understand the full scope of their roles and the problems/behaviors that your product content address
- Applies project management skills with short and long term projects simultaneously
- Coordinate with management to determine project and task resource assessment, sizing, prioritization and timelines
- 5+ years of technical content or product marketing experience in enterprise software or SaaS
- Defined and implemented content strategy in a previous role
- Ability to transform dry technical topics into engaging and informative educational material
- Motivated team player and a willing learner with a “can-do” attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, prior startup experience a huge plus
- Good understanding of the data and analytics landscape with an interest in emerging technologies
Why work for BlueOptima
- SaaS product with a strong value proposition, even through COVID-19
- International team of 22 different nationalities with informal and motivated culture.
- Deep learning curve to become a rockstar.
- Annual company meet-ups of which the last one was in Cancun, Mexico.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded.