B‑Line Medical develops software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B‑Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 500 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 35 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our mission is to provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is looking for an experienced Technical Writer who is responsible for creating documentation and training materials in written and video form. You will be a part of a team of intelligent, friendly, and fun people who love to create things and solve problems.
Note: To be considered, please include a link to your portfolio on your resume.
- Work with product team members to write and update user guides and online help tools according to established standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Organize and maintain B-Line Medical's existing documentation on internal and client facing pages
- Create library of screenshots, diagrams, and other visual materials
- Analyze data and reports for gaps that could be filled by additional or clearer documentation
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Communications, related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of experience creating software documentation (User Guides, FAQs, other training tools)
- Proficiency in using industry standard documentation tools and creating video documentation
- Experience developing and managing content for Learning Management Systems
- Ability to communicate complex technological concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in technology and/or exposure to the healthcare industry is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Why B-Line Medical
- Work with motivated, smart co-workers in a collaborative environment
- Casual and flexible work environment in a pretty cool city
- Constant opportunities to learn new, useful skills so you never hit a plateau