AUTODOC is an international e-commerce company. We are one of Europe’s largest online car parts retailers, operating in 27 countries. We sell about 3.7 million products for 166 car brands.
About the Project: This position is a part of the IT department that consists of more than 300 people. The department accompanies the entire business and works with high-load projects of various directions, including logistics, retail, marketing, processing, automated warehouses, mobile and web development.
And the IT team loves it! Moreover, everything rests on this team. We have both successfully released projects and R&D ones. Want to be a cool IT professional who creates a real product? Join our team of winners!
- Documentation Management
- Creating user and admin documents for the software, style guides, templates, etc.
- Checking, editing, and proofreading the technical documentation
- Keeping documentation up-to-date
- Preparing documentation for various data artifacts (data marts, dashboards, analytical reports)
- Supporting the ISO standards implementation
- Creating documentation according to the ISO\IEEE standards
- Policy, procedure, and documentation form analysis according to the ISO\IEEE standard
- Supporting the development team
- Documenting the meeting notes
- Preparing the templates
- Reviewing and editing the documents created by other development team members
- Generating ideas for content and workflow solutions
- Interpretation of requirements between developers and the client
- Software and information analysis
- Analyzing a new software product and its testing
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks within the discussed items at the meetings
- Determining the most comprehensive and most logical way to present information for the better reader's comprehension
- Collaborating with the subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Collecting information from all the process participants: stakeholders, developers, designers, testers, managers, etc.
- Development of training and support the new software
- Participating in the implementation of software products
- Creating the project documentation at every stage of the SDLC
- Great English writing
For your professional growth
- Only innovative projects and advanced technologies
- Complete freedom for bright ideas and bold decisions
- Work in the international team of professionals willing to share their experience
- Ability to switch to another project that is interesting for you
- Professional growth: free external and internal professional training courses and certifications Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
For Your Convenience
- Work on your terms — you can work remotely and choose a flexible schedule 20 paid vacation days, 3 days off, national holidays, and unlimited sick leave
- Friendly team buildings, cool corporate events with
- Corporate wellness activities with colleagues
- Corporate gifts on the first working day, birthday, anniversary of work, birth of a child AUTODOC discount program
Each of us can confidently say that working at AUTODOC has become one of the turning points in life. We are always open to interesting people with a decent background who are ready to teach and learn. Send us your CV, and maybe AUTODOC will happen in your life, too!