This position is responsible supporting their work through clear and appealing information design. This position is also responsible for are documenting existing and new products as they are defined, create user and how-to guides, draft proposals (RFPs), and provide content for sales presentations and contracts by performing the following duties.
- Partner with product and delivery teams to create product documentation.
- Translates technical information into non-technical language.
- Organizes complex ideas into a clear, easy-to-understand structure.
- Collaborates with other members of the company to gather and clarify information.
- Writes and edits, as well as other aspects of publication design (such as layout).
- Coordinates long-term projects while delivering on short-term projects.
- Ensures consistency in all aspects of communication design, including terminology, brand identity, content, and more.
- Clarifies and documents stylistic guidelines and process improvements.
- Researches and verifies content.
- Manage product documentation library.
- Masters new software and other tools.
- Works toward long-term improvement while meeting short-term goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.