We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and curious technical writer to join our Technical Publications group. You will be part of a fast-paced team, working closely with the development engineers and product managers to deliver documentation. You will be responsible for short- and long-term deliverables, handling documentation written in MadCap Flare. You also get to work alongside the best and brightest in the cybersecurity industry in a fun and a collaborative environment.
- Developing high quality end-user documentation for Anomali products
- Coordinating and collaborating with developers to collect information, ensuring timely doc reviews, and meeting project deadlines
- Participating in feature and product reviews
- Attending team meetings and scrums
- 5+ years of combined experience: writing technical documentation for enterprise software products, relevant hands-on technical/engineering experience, and advanced academic work/ training/ research in computer science or engineering concepts relevant to Anomali's products.
- Professionally trained technical communicator and/or a demonstrated track record of writing technical documentation
- Working knowledge of MadCap Flare or FrameMaker
- Flexible about working with geographically distributed teams, across multiple time zones
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; team player; adapt quickly to changing priorities; can work with minimal guidance and supervision
Familiarity with network and security products
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.