There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This is a fully remote position (USA) however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ
The Technical Writer, Deliver Advisory is a critical role in supporting FedRAMP and PCI clients requiring hands-on assistance completing their compliance documentation. As a member of a team cybersecurity professionals, the Tech Writer works to design, develop, and document compliance framework related templates including security policies, standards, guidelines, controls, procedures, processes, and flow diagrams for Anitian subscribers. This is a fully engaged client-facing position working hands-on with the Compliance advisor to delivery comprehensive documentation services. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud technologies, as well as knowledge of security practices and compliance standards such as FedRAMP and PCI.
- Write concise documentation including but not limited to the following: cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines, controls, procedures, processes, and flow diagrams in coordination with technical internal teams.
- Participate in all aspects of client FedRAMp and/or PCI documentation development from project planning through project release, including but not limited to: developing, writing, editing, and publishing the content.
- Maintain template library for Anitian's Vision portal, including document control, in a Git repository
- Identify opportunities for automated data insertion
- Revise language and content based on customer feedback to improve user-readability
- Synchronize documentation updates with Vision portal application and release updates on a bi-weekly Sprint cadence
- Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions
- Work collaboratively with various teams and disciplines to develop documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
- Understand and apply context towards different content types, tailor content to best fit audience, and apply critical thinking to ensure that content meets standards.
- 5+ years of experience as a Content or Technical Specialist
- Familiarity with cyber security concepts and nomenclature and have working knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Must be detail oriented and be highly organized and process driven.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be creative and have the ability to understand and work with complex and abstract concepts.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
- Working knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with FedRAMP Compliance Standards preferred.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position (USA) however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ
- Travel is involved as needed, upto 25%.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.