9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Technical Writer to join our National Highway Traffic Safety Administration team in Washington DC. You will be responsible for developing a document management system for all project related documentation.
- Responsible for all change control on documentation.
- Assists in creation of project pertinent documents such as a Quality Assurance Plan.
- Assists in collecting and documenting information pertinent to deliverables.
- Presents information in tangible forms whether it be proposals, presentations, reports, or brochures.
- Assists in performing various administrative duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
- Responsible for Internal and Customer portal development. Assists in writing and editing of project manager mandated deliverables.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in technical writing and editing of IT documents.
- Experience writing deliverables for the federal government.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree. Degree may be substituted with 4 additional years of related experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9thWay Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology-on time and under budget-in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit ourwebsite.
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, firstname.lastname@example.org.