The Amazon CTPS Content Management editorial team develops high-quality, user-centered content for the companies and individuals who sell goods and services through Amazon, and for the team that helps sellers when they contact Seller Support.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon sellers play a key role by greatly expanding the selection available to shoppers.
As a senior technical writer on our editorial team, you'll lead strategic short- and long-term projects, creating clear and concise information to help sellers succeed. You'll collaborate with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as program managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to develop strategy and content. You'll participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless. Join us today!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· A minimum of 5 years in a technical writer, editor, or content strategist role
· Proven experience planning, managing, and delivering customer-focused documentation across multiple teams
· Experience using an XML-based authoring system
· Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, or related field, or comparable job experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text
· Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
· Experience creating content for translation and localization
· Experience with content management systems and SEO
· Experience working in an agile content development environment