We’re looking for a Technical SEO Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites that are optimized for SEO, at the same time this person will develop strategies in order to increase organic traffic to the website. Also, this specialist person will conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic traffic. Finally, this professional will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Work along with IT and Product Teams to make web page optimization improvements
- Manage and optimize websites architecture
- Websites logical internal linking (LIL) planning and execution
- Monitor and fix websites errors and status codes
- Monitoring correct crawling errors, correct indexing
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Experience optimizing e-commerce websites with at least 100k monthly visits.
- Excellent ability to perform keyword research for different locations.
- Expert diagnosing website performance issues by using different tools.
- Expert knowledge of Google Search Console tool.
- Excellent knowledge of On-page optimization.
- Experience optimizing Shopify websites, knowledge of how the framework works.
- Ability to write short pieces of optimized content with target keywords.
- On average three years of experience working at SEO Analyst
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results