We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
We receive millions of visitors each month — content marketing is our main customer acquisition channel. Your role is to support us technically so we can reach even more #1 spots on Google.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Be the technical SEO leader for a team of 7 writers.
- Provide technical site audits (architecture, site speed, schema, etc.).
- Actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve SEO services.
- Keep up to date with industry developments such as algorithm updates and incorporate into the strategy.
- Conduct regular reporting on current rankings, CTR, bounce, etc. and suggestions for reoptimizations.
- An outstanding understanding of on-page and technical SEO including knowledge of the latest Google algorithm updates.
- Experience working with both developers and a content team.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a good working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and implementing AB testing.
- You will come with a previous experience growing a startup through content and SEO strategies implemented at scale.
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor.
- Bonus: Fluent in multiple languages.
How To Apply
Send us a short introductory note. To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy (see our AngelList profile and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it concise, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to applying early or writing a novel.
We look forward to hearing from you! ✌️