Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven, creative, and collaborativ to help develop our search strategy, own technical SEO programs and drive organic growth at scale. You will be responsible for identifying and executing technical initiatives to acquire users, while being thoughtful about our brand and messaging.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to adapt quickly to identify the highest impact opportunities and work cross functionally to ensure effective implementation. You are curious by nature and have a keen understanding of structured data, SERPs, technical SEO and UX principles.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and the rest of the Growth marketing team to develop a cohesive programmatic user acquisition strategy
- Own technical SEO, including site organization and architecture, markup, metadata, structured data, and site speed.
- Work alongside the creation of content(templates, landing pages, copy) to drive exposure to content that designers will love.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey across the conversion funnel, monitor conversion performance at each stage of the funnel, and take necessary actions to improve customer success and business metrics.
- Design and execute experiments aimed at improving critical performance indicators("North Star metrics"), continuously generating learnings that are quickly iterated upon.
- Identify and implement new tools and/or processes to improve our marketing stack
- Distill complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights, and deliver regular communications to leadership about the impact of our campaigns and programs, identifying key learnings, areas of improvement, and asks
We’re looking for someone with
- 5+ years of direct, hands on experience with technical SEO at fast growing companies
- Demonstrated impact by managing an end-to-end growth process, selecting success metrics, and running rapid experimentation strategies to optimize performance
- You know how to extract value from SEO tools like Google Search Console and Ahrefs
- Strong technical skills including hands on experience in digital marketing campaigns, SEO best practices, and proficiency with Excel, SQL, HTML, web analytics and conversion tracking tools (GA, Segment, GTM, Ahrefs…)
- The ability to effectively project manage large initiatives, drive strategy for complex programs, and communicate and present thoughtful and engaging analysis in front of diverse audiences
- Experience building a culture of collaboration with cross-functional teams and helping each other succeed
- Ability to explain SEO concepts in simple terms and present your knowledge with the wider company
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.