At Roostify, we are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the home lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience for lenders and homebuyers.
So, we designed an innovative platform that simplifies the lending experience and empowers lenders to support their clients during one of the most significant milestones of their lives. Currently, Roostify is used by the largest lenders in the country to improve lending experiences every day.
What You’ll Do
- As a technical product writer, you will ensure Roostify’s product documentation is of impeccable quality and depth.
- You will work closely with product management, product marketing, engineering, client success, and service delivery to establish and execute a rugged documentation strategy.
- You will be responsible for collating, organizing, and ensuring all of the documentation is easy to access and appropriate for the target audience.
- The goal is to empower our customers and internal teams (“Roosties”) to find solutions and source information about our products themselves.
- You desire to deeply know and care about our customers, our users, our products, and our industry.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, able to explain technical topics effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can understand Roostify’s product with a high degree of technical depth.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to collaborate with different departments to create a consistent and effective writing tone.
- Experience working with or developing user guides or help centers.
- Comfortable with APIs and ability to work within technical landcapes.
- You are accountable for both authoring content and editing content provided by subject matter experts.
- You are highly visible across the organization and will be key to ensuring clarity, structure, and consistency in our ability to communicate the technical functionality of Roostify’s offerings and integrations.
Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, and we are open to remote work within the USA for this role.
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K with match
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.