Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 3000 innovative companies like Google, Amazon, AT&T, Linkedin, Novartis, Appsflyer, Monday, Walkme, Taboola, trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, Technical Product Writer to advance our product documentation architecture, strategy, & design. If you have a passion for technology and writing and you're excited to have an impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to join a team that is defining its content strategy, with a vision towards creating a model that becomes the industry standard. You’ll be working for an amazing offering in a growing market, working with a team of experienced product managers, engineers, and designers. We aim to make content cool!
Your Day to Day Will Be
- Defining and owning the end to end workflow for exposing new APIs to our users
- Working with product management to define the design and user experience for the API portal
- Testing and documenting new APIs
- Testing, reviewing, and updating our existing API documentation
- Writing and reviewing code samples for the API documentation
- Providing added value to the APIs by documenting usage tips, considerations, and best practices
- Documenting our integrations
- Working with product managers, engineers, and designers to create concise, clear, and helpful microcopy for our our integrations portal
- Monitoring internal and external feedback channels to help define customer needs and content priorities
- Providing feedback on UX/UI in the product areas you are responsible for
- Participating in usability testing for content
- Helping to establish and evangelize a cohesive language and unified voice across Gong assets and platforms
- Driving measurable data-driven decisions by monitoring analytics to know who’s visiting the help and why, and building strategic content
- Staying up to date with market trends and finding new ways to showcase content that fits our global audience
You May Be a Good Fit If You
- Have 5+ years of experience in content writing and architecture
- Have API documentation experience
- Have programming knowledge
- Write in Mother-tongue English
- Have a proven innovative & creative flair and love to experiment in ways that are positive and resonate
- Can step into the shoes of our various customer personas, modify the tone and voice of your writing to match the customer and use case, and create content that’s meaningful for them
- Are positive, naturally-motivated, and energetic
- Are a quick learner & a natural researcher
- Work well in a team while maintaining your independence
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can easily multitask, prioritize on the fly, and manage your time efficiently
- Love taking responsibility for your area, and proactively seek ways to shape the customer learning experience
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.