At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
As the Technical/Procedure Writer you be responsible for maintaining, writing, and editing corporate training manuals, policies and procedures for the organization’s Business Lines. Provide analysis and solution-based plans to improve workflow and operating efficiency.
This person must possess excellent writing, editing, research, and organization skills. Project Management skills are required as you will act as a liaison between the Business Line throughout the life-span of the editing process to gather all necessary information needed for implementation. In addition to your normal day to day responsibilities, you may be assigned special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of related technical/procedural writing experience
- Thorough knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders.
- Good understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple highly visible and complex tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a project team.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications** (SharePoint and Visio experience is a plus).**
- Understanding of Computer Based Training Courses (CBTs) is a plus.
This position is open to 100% Remote.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve.
That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $60,435.00 - $71,100.00 - $78,210.00 Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.